Boo and tart

Sunday, October 08, 2006

October's here!

We finally got our measurements taken by a family friend today and will be sending it out to Enan and Tet. And my best friend, Norie (maid of honour), also went to see Tet for measurement taking too. Getting more things done. Well, I was looking at the calendar and it's only 8 weeks before we leave for Manila! Yipeeeeee! OMG, I think I have butterflies in my stomach ....hehehe.... I know soooo exaggerated! But time really flies....it was December when we first talked about our church wedding/renewal of vows and now it's almost here! And I've started having some "wedding nightmares" already! LOL! Just things like forgetting to get a florist and car....hmmm...ok got the florist...still have to get the car....JR's dream bridal car...a limo! Will do that today and hopefully have it booked soo. Gosh, and I still have to read th reminder sheet that my coordinator forwarded to me...ugh....the small details!!! Oh right, and I still have to work out :( Almost crunch time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home