Boo and tart

Thursday, October 26, 2006

October updates

We got our invites last week na and we've (I mean my Tito Boy in Las Pinas) mailed a few of them na. On delivery and service, I would like to highly recommend Ms. Trina Valenzuela :) Very affordable pa! I just need to get an actual copy since we're overseas. But my family said na it's simple yet elegant - just how we wanted it! I just need to work on the misallette, reception programme & song list! We're in the process of booking the bridal car with Streetline :) We're getting a limo!!! Nice, huh?!? It's my hubby's request...hehehe!

I've been so busy with work that I can hardly find time to do any wedding stuff...ugh!!! It's November next week.... and I can't help but smile when I think about it....oooooh, I'm sooooo excited! And yes, I can't help grinning when my co-workers ask me about our wedding. Oh, we're having a wedding shower with our family and relatives on November 11th - since most of JR's family will not be able to make it to the wedding. I'm working on the giveaways ...I will post our invitations and shower favour tag next week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home