Boo and tart

Monday, September 04, 2006

September is here....

And so the first "ber" month is here! which means, we're exactly:

Daisypath Ticker

And I'm just ecstatic about all this! But first...school starts tomorrow for Jarrod. It's his first day at the new school since we moved to Mississauga. Went shopping for school supplies this weekend and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :) I will drive Jarrod to his new school tomorrow and I think I'm more restless than he is... hehehe!

And now wedding stuff....well, trying to finalize the invitations, menu for cocktails, getting my shoes :) and female entourage gowns...ok, still have to get a barong supplier for the male entourage ...oh and the bridal car.....I think that's it in a nutshell!!! Whew! Oh, and confirm bookings with the hotel!!! Well, I guess I have my hands full for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home