Boo and tart

Friday, September 08, 2006

More wedding suppliers booked!

Whew! I finally booked more suppliers! I have booked the following:

1. Tet Hagepe for the female entourage's gowns
2. Katrina Valenzuela for invitations
3. Rey Casedo for male entourage's barongs
4. Sunday Cabagay of Kablooms for flowers for entourage and church
5. Kaye Cunanan of Cunanan Catering for cocktails at the reception

I've made a downpayment with Tet and will be making a deposit with the others next week. Gosh, I'm sooo excited! Now my small stories for each one. Since Tet was recommended by Ade (a good friend of mine thru W@W), I didn't really have any reservations on booking her. She was so nice pa on the phone when I called her. With Trina, I've only dealt with her thru email, but she replies very promptly - grabe! In less than 2 weeks yata, she already made a mock up invite for me - free of charge! With only a few modifications, she will make another mock up invite for us and after our final approval, she will be making our invites na! She can do it in 2 weeks time lang - oh, and she doesn't require any minimum # of invites to order - wow! Now, Mr. Casedo naman is the same, very prompt with emails - and the best part is he does home service to take measurements and I think he also delivers the finished products - wow ulit! Sunday is another W@W find, Jonna, another W@Wie was raving about the work done sa wedding niya. After checking the pictures, I liked it anman and was relieved na very reasonable yung price - galing ulit! Then last but not the least, Kaye was booked thru email din lang - she adjusts to your budget din and I know na sarap din yung menu niya for cocktails - yummy! Well, that's the latest update on our suppliers ....can't wait !!! In less than 3 months, we'll be in Manila na :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home