Boo and tart

Friday, July 21, 2006

Busy weekend!

Had a chance to be my cousin's church coordinator ....and my gosh, it was a bit stressful!!! But it was a great experience! I told my cousin that I would help her out and I'm glad I was able to contribute in my own little way :) I'm happy cuz everyone was giving me compliments on how smoothly the church ceremony went! Hihihi...goosebumps! Their wedding was very beautiful....*sigh*...hope ours will be just as great :) It was really fun too at the reception. I should post some pics soon. The funny part was at the hotel - the photographers were talkng to me as if I was the coordinator...hahaha...do I look that authoritative?!? LOL! I had a great time helping them out and it was fun...maybe I should do this coordinating thing for good...hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home