Boo and tart

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Work out updates

Wow, it's been around 2 weeks since I vowed to try and be fit...but no changes with my weight although this is my progress so far:



I guess the good news is that I'm not a 4 or 5 but a 3 ...woo hoo! I've vowed to try doing my cardio (Tae Bo) and Stott Pilates alternately for the next 2 weeks or so. I've done 2 in a row! And I'm a little sore. Can't wait to try my new workout, Yoga Booty Ballet ! I think I'm going to try another type of cardio ...running and skipping rope (if I could find it...lol). It's getting warmer anyway (crossing fingers). 2 1/2 months to go and I'll be able to have a bigger room for my exercise routines. I might take up tennis too...hoping that JR would be patient enough to teach me the basics...hehehe! It bums me out that I won't be able to play beach volleyball this year but I had to since I already have too much going on this year. Oh well, I guess I better get ready for next year's season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home