Boo and tart

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's March

Isn't this pathetic ...I'm so excited about the house!!! 2 more months and it's ours....bwahahaha!!! It's so funny that on our Agreement of Purchase on the house, they had to include a clause that says that JR and I are have no plans of makiing our house into a marijuana grow operation or grow op ... what?!? LOL! I guess they had to because of all the news about it lately.

This weekend was so exhausting. Last Friday, Jarrod and I went to Mississauga because I volunteered to take care of my 2 cousins - no one else can take care of them. So I thought of a plan on how to entertain the kids and to keep them from not getting bored while I run some errands. I decided to take them to Wendy's for lunch then we went to Home Depot after. With three kids in tow, I wanted to make this trip very short and informative so we went straight to the flooring department to ask about laminated floors and how to restain hardwood floors. I can't believe restaining the floors would be soooo expensive! Well, there goes our plan for retaining the hardwood floors, they can be done when we have more money to spend. But we're definitely thinking of taking out the carpet on the 2nd floor and basement - to be replaced with laminates - which is more low maintenance for us. I wonder if I'm going to turn out like that Toolbelt Diva from Discovery Home...lol! I have so many projects in mind but they have to wait. We still have to buy new furniture for the house - they're sooooo expensive too. After taking the kids to Home Depot, we went to The Brick to browse for living room, dining room and bedroom sets. The kids had a great time testing out all the beds and the recliners...hahaha! I hope I get that part-time job so I can have extra money to to do all these things - both JR and I would like to avoid credit cards as much as possible. Too bad all my favourite renovating shows are all in the US ...darn, why can't they move here?!? Then I took the kids for a treat - Laura Secord ice cream ....I had one too...lol! They seem happy and I was able to do my errands so we went home afterwards.

When we got home, Jarrod and I were supposed to go home but I had a migraine so we decided to sleep over again. But then Jarrod started throwing up around dinner time....so we took him to the walk -in clinic...doctor was so serious that when he was trying to make a joke...my aunt and I didn't know what to do. So the doctor told us to give Jarrod some Pedialyte ...every 10-15 min...looked like I wans't going to get some sleep. I didn't since Jarrod still threw up until 1 am. So I took him to Trillium hospital (emergency)...and waited a gruelling 4 hours before we could even be let in a room!!! After 30 min, a nurse came to see us and she was quite nice and told us to wait for the doctor...which was 1 1/2 hours after! By this time, Jarrod had stopped vomitting and when the doctor saw him, we were only to wait for 1 more hour just to see if Jarrod can keep anything in. So an hour passed, and thank God, Jarrod was better. So we went home at 8:30 am, I was soooooo sleepy and tired while driving home. But I didn't get to sleep until 3 pm in the afternoon since Jarrod was still awake and I was scared that he might throw up again. He stayed home from school until Wednesday but he's much better, finally. But I'm still sleep-deprived . Very relieved that Jarrod's ok though.

Well, the weekend is here - my chance to get more sleep. But I doubt it that I'll get that chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home