Boo and tart

Saturday, March 04, 2006

As if...

OMG, as if this week hasn't been exhausting already ... I had to be sick! It all started last Thursday night with ulcer. Our waiter took an hour just to get our orders! By the time, our food got there, I was already in pain...argh! So by Friday morning, I didn't feel so good already, had to throw up when I woke up (and no, I'm not pregnant). I still decided to go to work since I have already taken 2 days off during the beginning of the week for Jarrod. And boy, it was such a bad idea! Felt like crap the whole day, until 2:30 pm, my co-workers told me to go home since I looked awful and they didn't want to get sick too...sheesh! Fine, so I went home. Tried to go to sleep and my temperature just shot up! Great, a fever! So Friday night was just a blur....being in and out of consciousness. Today, I only have a slight fever so I'm probably going to rest. I'm glad it's the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home